Фельсы куфи, помощь в атрибуции

Уважаемый Evlem, доброе утро!

Спасибо большое за инфо. Очень для меня важно и ценно!!!

На днях обязательно повторно сфотографирую эту монету, как вы рекомендуете.

Сжимать ее не буду.

с уважением,

Саносан

Спасибо за фотографии лучшего качества.  Четвертую сторону квадрата я сейчас вижу как 'Абд Аллах. В данном случае, я думаю, это не имя, а именно Раб Божий Муса. Исходя из этого, думаю это именно халиф аль-Хади и фелсь можно датировать 169/170 г.х.  Имя амира в круговой надписи вычитать мне не удалось.

Будем ждать аналогов...  Может, известно, из каких монета краёв?

С уважением  Е.

• Thanks 1

Я знаю еще один экземпляр, который проходил в ebay. Оттуда можно выжать следующее: в центре об. ст. "Муса", по периметру: Мухаммад / расул / Аллах / алайхи (sic!) салам, без ''вав'' между ними. В круговой надписи похоже следующее: бисм Аллах мимма амра бихи ал-амир ....лсан бин ....? .... Харун амир ал-му'минин. Двор и дата, по-видимому, остались в круговой надписи той стороны. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Dear, evlem
thank you very much for inviting me
I have never seen such a design for This Fals before
I tried to clarify the inscriptions on it
In the Middle:(موسى) Moussa; it seems to choose a place name in the middle of a person is important (May Be Caliph Mousa al-Hadi موسى الهادي )
and words that takes the name of Moses ((محمد / رسول / الله / عبد الله 
Abdullah here, I think the title of the caliphate, which confirms that the name Moussa refers to the Caliph Mousa al-Hadi ... Terms of use since the period of the Caliph Omar Bin Al-Khattab to indicate to the caliph of the Muslims
in the framework, ( مما أمر به الأمير .......................... )، , And the rest of the phrase is not clear
as to the back of the Fals a publication in Zeno, 207594 not clear
---------------------------------------------

11.jpg

22.jpg

Edited by mahmoudzarazir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 часов назад, mahmoudzarazir сказал:

Dear, evlem
thank you very much for inviting me
I have never seen such a design for This Fals before
I tried to clarify the inscriptions on it
In the Middle:(موسى) Moussa; it seems to choose a place name in the middle of a person is important (May Be Caliph Mousa al-Hadi موسى الهادي )
and words that takes the name of Moses ((محمد / رسول / الله / عبد الله 
Abdullah here, I think the title of the caliphate, which confirms that the name Moussa refers to the Caliph Mousa al-Hadi ... Terms of use since the period of the Caliph Omar Bin Al-Khattab to indicate to the caliph of the Muslims
in the framework, ( مما أمر به الأمير .......................... )، , And the rest of the phrase is not clear
as to the back of the Fals a publication in Zeno, 207594 not clear
---------------------------------------------

11.jpg

22.jpg

Dear Mahmoud,

Thank you so much for confirming my reading. Dr. Vardanyan confirmed above that he has seen another speice of this type from ebay, though also unclear. But he says that another specie has a name of Harun as amir al-mu'minin there in the marginal inscrption. The date and mint is also unclear at his coin.

The owner reports that the coin comes from Merv region.  Perhpas it may help.

Kind regards,

Yevgen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1